Your address will show here +12 34 56 78

Elmbridge Borough Council
Digital High Street Fund

  • Elmbridge Borough Council Digital High Street Fund
Get up to
£ 2000

High Street Fund

  • Fund up to 90%
  • Maximum £2000
  • New e-commerce sites
  • Independent retailers
  • One-off grant
All businesses wishing to apply must include at least one Elmbridge Website design agency who can carry out the work 

More possibilities 

to grow your business

The Elmbridge Borough Council Digital High Street Fund has been set up to help local businesses in Elmbridge create a new or upgrade their existing website to an e-commerce websites
%

Website Funding

The Elmbridge Borough Council Digital High Street Fund will fund up to 90% of the cost of the website build and a maximum of £2,000. 
Don’t know if you are eligible or how to proceed?
At Cumulus Digital we have already successfully taken clients through this process and launched their new e-commerce website with great success, so let us just take care of this for you from start to finish.

Our experienced project managers & designers, will be able to tailor make your website to fit your brand. If you also feel your brand needs a refresh then we can take care of all this for you. 

Don't just take our word for it!

Jeremy Hobbs Menswear

  • For some time we had been looking to update our website so we could sell online and when we were made aware of the Elmbridge Business Grant we contacted a handful of companies to help us and found that Cumulus Digital were able to build exactly what we required and to budget. Highly recommend their work and expertise.
    Andrew Hobbs, Owner
  • Jeremy Hobbs Menswear, Cobham
  • Jeremy Hobbs Menswear, Cobham
Our more popular

Price Packages

  • Tailormade Website

  • Up to 5 pages

  • Online Store setup

  • Google Local business listing

  • Store inventory training

£ 2000
High Street Fund

Elmbridge Borough Council 90% Digital High Street Fund & we will pay the other 10%

Let us create your e-commerce website

Whether you are a start-up or an enterprise business, our expertise in web solutions and digital branding will tum ideas into online success.